San Roque, Sotogrande - 32 new 4-bedroom townhouses

San Roque, Sotogrande – 32 new 4-bedroom townhouses

32 new luxury townhouses, all offering 4 bedrooms, set in a frontline golf position in San Roque Club, close to Sotogrande. Sotogrande is situated between Estepona and Algeciras in the Cadiz province.
Handover is expected for 4th quarter of 2026.
LAYOUT – on entry level a hallway leads to an open plan kitchen / living area with access to the terrace and private use garden. On this level is also a guest bathroom and a dedicated laundry space. Upstairs are 4 bedrooms with fitted wardrobes including 2 bathrooms. Two of the bedrooms enjoy direct access to an outdoor terrace.
Each property comes with 2 dedicated outdoor parking spaces.
SPECS include aero-thermal system for air-conditioning hot & cold, built-in wardrobes in bedrooms, fully fitted kitchen, insulation in partition walls and floors, porcelain stoneware flooring inside dwellings, etc.
PAYMENT TERMS: Deposit €6,600 (included 10% VAT) / Private purchase contract 30% + VAT / Remaining 70% + VAT upon completion and handover.
Energy friendly with rating B in energy consumption, level A in CO2 emissions.
THE COMPLEX will offer outdoor communal pool with night lighting system, saline chlorination. Security checkpoint at the entrance. Parking area for buggies. Reading corner in pool area.

San Roque neighbours Sotogrande and is synonymous with a variety of world-class amenities, including golf courses, equestrian sports, sailing, a vibrant social scene, and kilometers of golden sandy beaches. It’s an idyllic location for families of all ages, offering a lifestyle that transcends the ordinary. Each year in July and August Sotogrande hosts a renowned, international polo competition in the Santa Maria Polo Club.

Surrounding the historic Domecq Family estate, the San Roque Golf Club stands as a golfing institution, hosting an impressive lineup of high-profile championship events. At the heart of the club lies the magnificent Domecq mansion, exuding character and history.

This is an exceptional opportunity to be part of a truly special community. Contact us today to explore these exquisite townhouses and discover the exceptional lifestyle that awaits you at the San Roque Club with 2 golf courses

More Details