El Campanario Golf, New Golden Mile - 15 exclusive semi-detached villas to be built

El Campanario Golf, New Golden Mile – 15 exclusive semi-detached villas to be built

15 new, exclusive homes with 4 bedrooms to be built around the corner of the golf courses in El Campanario, El Paraiso & Atalaya on the New Golden Mile.
Mix of townhouses and semi-detached villas, i.e. 3 x townhouses + 12 semi-detached villas.
Prices €1,350,000 – 1,550,000.
Built sizes 294m2 – 412m2.

The complex will be fully gated and offer large swimming pool, gym, Spa.
Construction is due to start in May 2024, you move in 24 months later.

Each property will have its own private garden, extensive terraces and a spacious roof top solarium. Also, each property will benefit from a basement, including underground parking for 2 cars.
To be built in a contemporary design with open plan layouts on entry level and upstairs offering space for 4 bedrooms en-suite with large picture windows to maximise the views over the landscape.

SPECS include aero-thermal system for air-conditioning hot & cold individually controlled in each room, under floor heating on entry level + first floor.
Insulariton – partition walls made of laminated plasterboard on a self supporting structure. Impact sound insulation on floors of the living areas. Heat and sound insulation. Kitchen – fully fitted
Floors – porcelain stoneware flooring throughout, except in the basement where it will be a concrete floor
LED lighting in kitchen, bathrooms + guest toilet.
Video entry intercom .

A range of EXTRAS can be requested, such as private pool in the garden, demotic home system, Jacuzzi, etc. ASK US FOR DETAILS.

PAYMENT TERMS: Deposit €10,000 / Private Purchase Contract to be signed 30 days later along with payment of 40% + VAT / Upon completion remaining 60% + VAT to be paid.

ABOUT THE AREA: El Campanario forms part of what is known as the “New Golden Mile”, which is the coastal areas between Guadalmina and Estepona.
The area surrounding these new homes is up-market with a mix of select villas, townhouses and apartment blocks.
Easy access to San Pedro de Alcantara, the buzzling marina of Puerto Banus and Marbella & Estepona towns within 15 minutes in car. Close by are also several private schools, such Atalaya International College, Atlas The American School and from September the new Creators International School in Benahavis.

More Details