Torremuelle, Benalmadena Costa - brand-new villas with panoramic sea views!

Torremuelle, Benalmadena Costa – brand-new villas with panoramic sea views!

Brand-new villas offering panoramic sea views in privileged and quiet position between Torremuelle and Benalmadena Pueblo with easy access to the sandy beaches with several restaurants, including the picturesque village in Benalmadena only 800 meters away.

All 22 villas enjoy a South or Southwest orientation. They are ready for handover expected in September 2024.

PRICES: There are 4 villas left, i.e. villa 19 priced at €1,400,000€, villa 17 priced at €1,450,000, villa 9 priced at €1,750,000 and finally villa 22 priced at € 2,200,000. Villa 22 offers a different typology and design

All villas offer 4 bedrooms en-suite + a cloakroom for guests, a fully equipped kitchen, a separate utility room with washing machine & dryer, aero-thermal system for air-conditioning hot & cold, electric under floor heating in bathrooms, demotic home system, etc. Included in the price for each villa are 2 parking spaces + 1 storeroom.
The villas are built in an innovative, open plan design for the highest level of comfort, and feature large windows for a perfect indoor-outdoor lifestyle.
Generous terraces with inspiring sea views and the daily gift of spectacular sunsets make living here very special.

PAYMENT TERMS: Reservation 30.000€ / Private Purchase Contract 30 days after reservation with payment of 40% + VAT (minus deposit paid) / Remaining 60% + VAT upon completion & handover of the keys.

If you are a golfer, then you have Torrequebrada Golf within a 10 minutes’ drive.

TRAIN SERVICE IN TORREMUELLE: The train service linking Málaga with Fuengirola stops very conveniently in Torremuelle.

The pictures shown are a mix of the villas for sale.

More Details