New Development Villas for Sale in Cascada de Camoján, Golden Mile

New Development Villas for Sale in Cascada de Camoján, Golden Mile

BUILDING LICENSE IN PLACE – with expected delivery 1st quarter of 2026.

Luxury living above the Marbella Golden Mile!
5 premium segment villas to be built within the prestigious Cascada de Camojan urbanisation.
These 5 villas will form their private, gated community.
Each villa to be built over 3 levels, including basement + roof top terrace. Spectacular sea- & mountain views from the first floor + roof top terrace.

PRICES €6,825,000 – €7,275,000
Built sizes 1,449 – 1,767m2 which include basements of 538 – 697m2. Terraces, including roof top terrace, measure 466 – 634m2. Ask us for floor plans!
The villas will sit in landscaped, private gardens with oversized pools between 78m2 – 108m2.

EXCEPTIONAL FITTINGS include aero-thermal system for air-conditioning hot & cold by Airzone, under floor heating throughout, built-in wardrobes, double-glazed security glass with acoustic insulation and protection against sun radiation, fully equipped kitchen with island and premium brand appliances, home automation system, large format porcelain stoneware flooring throughout, fireplaces in chill-out area, living room. Jacuzzi will be installed in the roof terraces. Private lift in each villa.
Exceptional amenities in the basement such as sauna, fitness room, private cinema.
Ask for full detailed list of qualities, as they are to extensive to include all here in the description.

PAYMENT TERMS: Reservation €100,000 / 40% + VAT upon signing the Private purchase contract / Remaining 60% + VAT upon completion at the public notary.
ARE YOU AN INVESTOR?? Then inquire about special payment terms!

ABOUT THE AREA: Cascada de Camojan nestles quietly next to Sierra Blanca above the Marbella Golden Mile in the foothills of Marbella’s famous mountain “La Concha” in the background. The area consists exclusively of large villas and mansions.

More Details