€233,000 €

Estepona West – under construction with expected handover July 2024!


Under construction – you move in July 2024.
90 new homes with a mix of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments & penthouses, all of them with garage space and storage room. It is an exclusive gated community to guarantee security and privacy.
PRICES PENTHOUSES 1 bed from €233,000 / 2 beds from €309,000.
PRICES 2-bedroom apartments from 242,000 € + VAT / 3-bedroom apartments from 300,000 € + VAT.
EXCELLENT PAYMENT TERMS with deposit €3,000 followed by payment of 30% + VAT when signing the private purchase contract, and the remaining 70% + VAT upon completion at the public notary.
The homes are designed to enjoy the vegetation and the natural environment with interior spaces that seem to continue on the terraces to achieve greater luminosity and a feeling of spaciousness. In addition, the residential complex has common areas with two saline chlorination pools, a multi sport court, a social club for recreational or sports activities, as well as large green areas.
This new project is an oasis surrounded by nature. A perfect place to enjoy the tranquillity, while you can access a wide range of outdoor sports activities, thanks to its proximity to the Estepona Golf courses and its spectacular beaches.
The project is located in a very attractive area for those who want to enjoy a quiet life in nature and above all, for lovers of golf. This development is found in Estepona Golf and very near some of the most exclusive offers for practicing this sport in the Costa del Sol. The residence is built on a hill with clear views surrounded by green areas, in a natural area that is ideal for resting and relaxing, but close to the services that one may need such as supermarkets (Mercadona, Lidl, …), schools, restaurants, leisure areas and even a hospital just a few minutes away by car. An exceptional setting for a development designed for enjoying the privileged climate of the Costa del Sol with 321 days of sun per year.
In addition, the residential complex has excellent communications with access to the
Mediterranean Motorway, A-7 and it is less than an hour by car from the Malaga airport and
the Gibraltar Airport.

Additional Details

  • Year Built
  • Development Status
    Under Construction
  • Pool
    Communal Pool
  • Garden
  • Parking
  • Parking Spaces
  • Setting
    Close to Golf
  • Furniture


West Estepona, Estepona, 29680, Málaga, Spain